33 Glasshouse St
As a potential career destination, does your company appeal to “Generation Y”?
Join ISE Partners for an enlightening session run by Liz Jones, founder of The Training Studio, who will lead a lively discussion on the ways in which your organisation can attract, develop and retain Generation Y individuals in the work place.
Liz’s extensive experience in talent management includes running the graduate entry level programme at John Lewis and heading up the People function at a top London PR agency so she has all the tips and knowledge to help you make your business Generation Y “fit for the future”.
Who are Generation Y?
• Generation Y refers to anyone born in the 1980’s and early 1990’s.
• Generation Y are the children of the baby boomers. They are the most technically savvy, widely travelled and globally connected generation to date.
• Within the next 7 years, over 50% of the work force will be made up of Generation Y.
Key topic Areas that Liz will cover:
• Generation Y in the work place
• Who are they and what do they want?
• How to attract the right Generation Y to your business
• How Generation Y fits into your organisation
• An introduction to managing the perceived ‘unmanageable’
To RSVP, please email Sherraine Rodney at Sherraine.firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, company name and email. Places are strictly limited so please get in touch ASAP to reserve your place.