To view our photo gallery for this event, click here.
Are you interested in building business connections with Turkey?
On Friday 21st November, a delegation of women-owned businesses from the KAGIDER network are going to be in London. KAGIDER are the Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey and they are our partners there: http://www.kagider.org/
They have 18 women-owned businesses coming to the UK and we are hosting a breakfast networking event from 8am to 10am on Friday 21st November at Bangers Bar and Grill which is located between Liverpool Street Station and Moorgate in the City: http://www.davy.co.uk/bangers
This event is free to attend but you must register online to attend if you would like to come along as we have a very limited number of place available. Please register online here: http://weconnect-kagider-breakfast.eventbrite.com
The Turkish delegation includes:
- Gliss Hotel: www.glisshotel.com (Tourism/Hotel)
- S4U Consultancy: www.businesssupportturkey.com (Management Consulting) – they would like to meet companies that are interested in doing business with/in Turkey
- Zuvin Law: www.zuvinlaw.com.tr (Legal Services) – they offer Turkish law advice to clients from the UK
- Pak Yikama AS: www.pakcamasir.com (Linen and RFID based monitoring) – they would like to meet system integrators and/or distributors with UHF RFID experience
- Magicform: www.magicform.com (Retail/Lingerie/Textile) – they would like to meet lingerie stores and people interested in franchising
- SD ATLAS Shipping & Transportation: www.sdatlas.com (Shipping & Trade) – they would like to meet international trade companies
- Direct-comm: www.direct-tr.com (Digital Marketing Agency) – they would like to meet digital marketing agencies
- Sustineo Istanbul: www.sustineoistanbul.com (Sustainability Business Consultancy) – they would like to collaborate with institutions with sustainable businesses models, product and services
- IDEA PR: www.idea-pr.com (Public Relations) – they would like to meet international PR agencies
- Ekonerji: www.ekonerji.com (Energy/Construction/Steel manufacture) – they would like to meet companies who want to do business in Turkey
- TEKIL Law: www.tekil-tekil.com (Law Services)
- GENPA: www.genpa.com.tr (Telecommunications) – they would like to meet companies looking for distributors in Turkey
- Topkapi Group: www.topkapigroup.com.tr (Fuel)
- GURALLAR Holding: www.guralporselen.com.tr (Tourism/Energy/Kitchenware) – they would like to meet possible franchisees for kitchenware
- ARSAY Tel: www.arsay.com.tr (Industry/Manufacturing)
- Armet Metal: www.armetistanbul.com (Textile, Forestry, Iron & Steel) – they are interested in meeting companies in the food industry and those who produce polyester yarn/fabric
The breakfast will offer an informal opportunity to network with these Turkish women-owned businesses and I hope you would like to join us. If you have any questions at all or would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thanks so much!
Maggie Berry, Executive Director for Europe, WEConnect International
Mobile: +44 (0)7776 302 906