10 Upper Bank Street
To view our photo gallery for this event, click here.
The WEConnect Academy: SME Development Programme for Europe
In order to be competitive in the current business climate, small businesses and large businesses need to work together more effectively to generate societal and economic value. In response to feedback from the 2012 WEConnect International Europe conference, WEConnect International’s corporate members in Europe identified elements of their core expertise, which they would like to share with our women owned businesses in order to help them to strengthen and grow their business and to increase their opportunities and ability to compete for business.
The SME Development Programme for Europe is a unique, practitioner-led, designed and delivered initiative. For the first time, multinational corporations including Accenture, Coca Cola, Clifford Chance, GSK, IBM, Intel and the Royal Bank of Scotland are partnering together to create a comprehensive modular programme, which shares expertise that is core to their own organisational success. After a very successful ‘taster day’ in October 2013 this pioneering collaborative initiative will now, with on-going help and expertise from IESE Business School, be rolled out as a full pilot programme in the UK during 2014/15.
Pilot Programme Rollout 2014/15
We will start on Monday 9th June at Clifford Chance in London when we will bring together 30 female business owners to hear from Professor Pedro Videla, Department of Economics at IESE Business School who will be talking about global business environment forces including “big picture” macroeconomics; Ben Martin, Digital Sales Enablement Leader for IBM, who will run an advanced session on social media and creating a successful business brand and Accenture who will deliver a workshop detailing innovative strategy processes to drive breakthrough performance.
Please arrive at 12.30pm for lunch & refreshments. The workshops sessions will kick off at 1pm and run throughout the afternoon and we'll close at 6pm with networking, drinks & nibbles.
• Places are free for certified women owned businesses - a 100% discount code will be sent to these businesses
• Places cost £65 + VAT + Eventbrite booking fee for women owned businesses that are self-registered with WEConnect International
• Places cost £70 + VAT + Eventbrite booking fee for women owned businesses that are not registered with WEConnect International
• Places are limited, and likely to be in high demand, so please register as soon as possible
• Places are only available to owners or other members of the senior leadership team
• One place is available to each women owned business
Please register for the event online here: https://weconnect-international-sme-development-june2014.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact Maggie Berry on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776 302 906.