WEConnect International European Conference 2011
WEConnect’s Conference For Europe – Getting Connected 2011
Conference 2011 Highlights
Clifford Chance, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JJ
* Meet with corporations who are diversifying their supply chain to include women-owned businesses
* Learn about supplier diversity and how to leverage certification to win contracts
* Meet successful women business owners who are already doing Corporate business
* Understand how best to work together.
Programme and Speakers
Executive Director WEConnect Europe
Amanda Burton, COO Clifford Chance & Laura King, Partner Clifford Chance
"Why Diversity Matters"
Inside the mind of MD and Founder shareholder of meetings and events company Zibrant
Some of our corporate members share the challenges and the opportunities for supplier diversity in Europe.
Workshop One – Social Media for all seasons. Eileen Brown (Amastra)
Workshop Two – The Hive. The future of procurement activity on the net? Deb Leary (Forensic Pathways)
Workshop Three – Women and High Growth – Sarah Coleman (Business Evolution).
The Dragons Den – Introduced by Eileen Brown
4 top business guru’s look for ‘the perfect pitch’ from 4 our women entrepreneurs.
Elizabeth Vazquez CEO WEConnect International
"Digging The Data – How you can now connect globally"
"In conversation with Carmen Castillo" President and CEO SDI International Corp – Award winning US woman entrepreneur.
Nikki Walker, Cisco Systems & Chair of WEConnect Europe
"Reflections from the Chair"
Please note this programme is subject to alteration
Certified Women Business Enterprise (Certified by Europe, Canada, India, China or WBENC)
£100 + VAT
WEConnect Europe Corporate Members
£100 + VAT
WEConnect Europe Self Registered Women Business Owner
£125 + VAT
Other Women Business Owners
£125 + VAT
Other Delegates (All other delegates not included in other categories)
£150 + VAT
To book your place register at http://weconnectconference.eventbrite.com/
Our payments page includes a booking fee payable to Eventbrite.
All payments are shown on our payments page as INCLUSIVE of VAT.
2010 WEConnect Europe Conference
WEConnect Europe’s Conference in 2010, hosted by HSBC.
See pictures from the conference here www.weconnect-image.co.uk
Comments about this year's conference include:
"Just a note to congratulate you on a really successful conference. Everybody was visibly inspired and energised, and the speakers were absolutely exceptional."
"Amazing, amazing, amazing. I am still buzzing. Congratulations on a brilliant conference, the best I have ever been to."
"I was so very impressed with the calibre of procurement representation at the event. I think that event alone is worth the Certification fee"
Comment from Certified WBE.
Our keynote speakers and panelists included:
- Lorely Burt MP, Chair of the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party and Chair of the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary committee on Business, Innovation and Skills
- Margaret Heffernan, Entrepreneur, Chief Executive and author of How She Does It - How Women Entrepreneurs are changing the rules for business success
- Elizabeth Vazquez, CEO and Co Founder, WEConnect International
- Linda Denny, President of WBENC (Women’s Business Enteprise National Council USA)
- Suzanne Doyle Morris, Executive Coach and author of "Beyond the Boys Club"
- Deb Leary OBE, President of British Association of Women Entrepreneurs, and founder and MD of Forensic Pathways
- Susan Heaton Wright, vocal and communications trainer and founder of NSN Productions
- Claire Mason, Managing Director of Man Bites Dog, award winning PR company
- Nikki Walker, Inclusion and Diversity Director European Markets, Cisco
- Dagmar Steinmetz, VdU (German Association of Women Entrepreneurs)